Thursday, April 21, 2011

My New Adventure

Lord help me, I have decided to venture into trying to make some "cake pops" for this Easter.  They are just so darn cute, who wouldn't want to make some??  After all, how hard can it be to put the batter in the "cooker", put the stick in, and then frost them?  Or wait, do you frost them and then put them on the stick? 

I was googling "cake pops" last night and came across this photo of these adorable ones
After I saw these, I knew I had to at least attempt some.  I am quite certain that mine will turn out nowhere near as cute as these, but hey, nothing ventured nothing gained...and who wouldn't want to eat the evidence??
These are also cute, not so much Eastery, but just cute!!


This is the "cake pop" baker....I just happened to see it for sale in J.C. Penney the other day for $20 and I am pretty sure I cannot live without one any more.  I am also pretty sure I will cake pop my whole family to death, to the point where they never want to see another cake pop EVER!! 
Payton and I also dug out all of my Easter cookie cutters this morning and over the next couple of days we will be baking Easter cookies and frosting them!  Ohhh the fun we will have baking and eating and saving a few for our company!!

I will probably post pics of our adventures and how they turn out.....Pray for me and my family who will be the guinea pigs in this whole thing...it's such a rough life they lead haha having to eat all of momma's cooking adventures!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...